Terms of Service
The materials contained on the Integrative Women web pages are for general informational purposes only and are not intended to make statements concerning the official policies and practices of the physician Kimberly Larson-Ohlsen.
The information contained on the Integrative Women web pages is not intended to be nor is it a substitute for professional medical advice. Nothing contained in these pages is intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment. Use of these web pages is not intended to nor does it create a physician-patient or health care provider-patient relationship between Integrative Women and the user. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any question you may have regarding a medical condition.
No guarantees, express or implied, are made with respect to any information contained in these web pages. No guarantees, express or implied, are made with respect to any materials authored by persons at or agents of Integrative Women, or its affiliates. No guarantees, express or implied, are made with respect to any materials contained on web pages accessed via links from this website.
No warranties of any kind, express or implied, are made with respect to the information contained on this website. No warranties of any kind, express or implies, are made with respect to any information obtained from web pages accessed via links from this website. Visitors assume full responsibility for all actions taken based on information obtained from this website.
Integrative Women is not responsible for the content of any materials on this website that is provided by third parties. Integrative Women does not exercise any control over linked URLs outside this website nor make any claims about the ownership, accuracy or completeness of the information or materials contained at those sites. Integrative Women does not bear any responsibility for the materials contained in linked sites or other sites that may link to URLs maintained Integrative Women or affiliates.
Access to this website by you, the user, constitutes your understanding and acceptance of and agreement to the above terms.
The information contained on these web pages is subject to change without notice at any time at the sole discretion of the administration. Payment of tuition or attendance at any classes shall constitute a student’s acceptance of the administration’s rights as set forth above.
The information resources of Integrative Women are provided to facilitate the business of Integrative Women and affiliates. Use of the information presented in these web pages is for the personal use of you, the individual reading these pages. Use of information from this site for commercial purposes, other than those approved by Integrative Women, is not permitted. Use of data, algorithms, and conceptual information contained in research web pages without permission from the authors and Integrative Women is forbidden. Use of icons and logos of Integrative Women and affiliates without the permission of Integrative Women is forbidden. Use of U.S. mail addresses, e-mail addresses or telephone numbers for the purpose of contacting individuals at Integrative Women for any purpose other than the conduct of business of Integrative Women and affiliates is not permitted. Access to this website by you, the user, constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to the above terms of usage.
Unless otherwise noted, all materials contained on this website are copyright protected. Materials may be downloaded and/or reprinted for personal use only. Permission to reprint or electronically reproduce any document or graphic in whole or in part for any non-personal or commercial use is expressly prohibited unless prior written consent is obtained from the respective copyright holder(s).
1. Acceptable Use
The information resources made available on this website are provided to facilitate the business of Integrative Women. Use of the information presented in these Web pages is for the personal use of you, the individual reading these pages. Use of information from this site for commercial purposes, other than those approved by the Integrative Women, is not permitted. Use of data, algorithms, and conceptual information contained in research Web pages without permission from both the authors and Integrative Women is forbidden. Use of U.S. mail addresses, e-mail addresses or telephone numbers for the purpose of contacting individuals at Integrative Women for any purpose other than the conduct of business of Integrative Women is not permitted.
All material on this website, and the files associated with it, are copyrighted by Integrative Women or by the original creator of that material. It is protected by the copyright laws of the United States of America and under treaties with other nations. Unless otherwise stated, no material on this website is in the public domain. You may not download, copy, reproduce, redistribute, republish, publicly display, post, or transmit material on this website unless expressly permitted, and then only the designated material. Integrative Women in no way represents or warrants that your use of materials displayed on this website does not infringe the rights of third parties. Integrative Women has designated an agent to receive notifications of alleged copyright infringement in the above listed domains. If you believe your copyrighted work is being infringed one of these sites, please notify our copyright agent. The agent designated under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to receive and act upon notifications of claimed copyright infringement is:
P.O. Box 200758
Denver, CO 80220
3. No Medical Advice Given
The information on this website is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for medical professional help, advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you have regarding your medical care. Nothing in this website is intended as a recommendation or endorsement of any specific tests, products, procedures, companies, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned in this website. Any reliance on any information provided by the website personnel, others appearing on the website at the invitation of the website and/or other visitors to the website is solely at the user’s risk. Information on this website is not intended to create any provider-patient relationship. If you would like to make an appointment with an Integrative Women provider, please use the following contact:
4. Linking to Integrative Women Websites and Third Party Links
5. Accuracy and Integrity of Information
Integrative Women makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the information contained on this website. It is possible that the website could include typographical errors, inaccuracies or other errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to this website by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform the webmaster so that it may be corrected.
6. Blogs, Individuals Opinions, and Other Communications
Views expressed are those of the author or other attributed individual and do not necessarily represent the official opinion of Integrative Women unless explicitly stated formally and with the authority to do so.
7. Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT THE SITE AND ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. INTEGRATIVE WOMEN MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE USE OF THIS SITE OR THE MATERIALS IN IT, AND DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ACCURACY OR QUALITY, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. INTEGRATIVE WOMEN ALSO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY AS YOU ACCESS OR BROWSE THE SITE OR DOWNLOAD MATERIAL FROM IT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL INTEGRATIVE WOMEN BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, FEES, FINES OR PENALTIES, LOSS OF REVENUE OR BUSINESS OR LIABILITIES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, OR SITES ACCESSED THROUGH THIS SITE, AND/OR CONTENT OR INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS SITE IS TO STOP USING IT.
8. User Submitted Content
Any communication or material you transmit to the website by electronic mail or otherwise that does not contain personal health information, including data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and may be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary. You hereby grant Integrative Women a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive license in any copyrightable material that you transmit or post to our website. Any such material may be used by Integrative Women for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Integrative Women is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques in any communication that you send to the website, for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products. You acknowledge that you are responsible for all information you send to the website. You may not post or transmit any information that is illegal, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, ethnically or racially offensive or discriminatory, profane, infringes the copyright or other intellectual property right of any third party, invades the privacy of another person or any other information or materials that constitute a crime, gives rise to a civil action or otherwise violate any law or confidentiality agreement. Integrative Women reserves the right to refuse to post any such message, and may take appropriate legal action.
All trademarks, service marks, and logos (“Trademarks”) displayed and used in this website are the property of Integrative Women or used by Integrative Women with the permission of their respective owners. Nothing in this website should be construed as granting any right or license to use any Trademark without the written permission of its owner.
11. Advertising and Publicity
You shall not use Integrative Women name or logo in any form of publicity or promotional or advertising material, or in any communications with the media without Integrative Women’s prior written consent to the specific contemplated use. Integrative Women does not endorse, recommend or approve the commercial products and services displayed on this website.
Integrative Women reserves the right to modify and supplement these terms at any time, without prior notice, by posting the new terms on the website. You agree to review these terms periodically to be aware of such modification and your access or use of the website shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified agreement.
13. Choice of Law, Forum, and Severability
YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS BY USING THIS WEBSITE
Integrative Women values your privacy and the confidentiality of the information you choose to share. Integrative Women wants you to use the websites without being concerned that others will have access to your confidential information. This statement pertains only to Integrative Women websites. Integrative Women patients should also review the Notice of Privacy Practices on this page.
You can use Integrative Women websites without sharing any personal information about yourself. The only personal information Integrative Women learns about you through the Integrative Women websites is the information you voluntarily provide.
- Integrative Women keeps confidential any information collected through Integrative Women websites.This information includes your name, postal and email addresses, telephone number and other information you share. If personal information is provided by a user, it is stored in a secure location that is only available to authorized Integrative Women personnel. This information may be used to answer your questions and to make further improvements to the Integrative Women websites.
- Integrative Women’s websites are intended for adults and young adults age 13 and over, and they are not intended for persons under the age of 13.Any child under the age of 13 should not register to use any portion of this website or provide any personally identifiable information. It is not Integrative Women’s desire or intent through this website to collect and store any personally identifiable information from any person Integrative Women actually knows to be under the age of 13.
- Integrative Women websites gather information about visits to the pages that live on Integrative Women’s servers.Integrative Women maintains statistics that show the total number of visitors to Integrative Women’s websites, requests received for pages on the websites and what domains or Internet service providers those requests come from (such as google.com). Integrative Women uses this information internally to improve services. Although these statistics may be provided to others, they do not contain, and cannot be used to obtain, personal information about any individual website user.
- Integrative Women uses industry standard technology to ensure information you provide on the website is securely transferred.Information received through a contact form is only shared with Integrative Women staff members who can assist in answering your questions or resolving your concerns.
- Sending email directly to an email address found on a Integrative Women website is not secure.Unsecured information transferred over the Internet is similar to a postcard being sent through the mail. It is recommended that you do not send sensitive personal health information to Integrative Women or anyone else using unsecured means. Should you choose to supply confidential information in this manner, you do so at your own risk.
- Integrative Women’s websites may contain links to third party websites that are not affiliated with Integrative Women.Integrative Women is not responsible for the content or privacy statements of those websites. If you are asked to supply personal information to those websites, we suggest you read carefully through the privacy statements of those websites.
- Integrative Women will not share any personal individual information gathered through this website to personnel not working on behalf of Integrative Women unless you specifically authorize Integrative Women to do so.